Primary Health Care workforce support is a priority of the Adelaide PHN. Peer support and networking initiatives supporting this priority are listed below.
Interdisciplinary Health Practitioner Network (IHPN)
Adelaide PHN is proud to partner with the Interdisciplinary Health Practitioner Network (IHPN), a pilot project developed by MHPN and AHPA, to establish practitioner networks, each with a focus on multimorbidity. The network will meet up to four times a year to support local practitioners from different disciplines to collaborate and network, helping to develop relationships, increase understanding of each other’s expertise, improve referral pathways and, ultimately, patient outcomes.
Sign up here to receive meeting invitations or visit www.ihpn.org.au to find out more
Peer Support Networks
The Peer Support Networks small grants opportunity is for Primary Health Care Managers, Nurses and other Primary Health Care Professionals to facilitate peer support, networking and learning with a focus on quality improvement across the primary health sector.
Adelaide PHN is pleased to announce the 10 successful applicants.
- The Arthritis Forum – metro wide
- LGBTIQ Network – metro wide
- Practice Managers in the South – southern Adelaide
- Southern Nurse Network – southern Adelaide
- Primary Health Care Nurse Network in the central/southern region [name to be determined by its members]
- Seekers (Practice Managers) – northern Adelaide
- Northern Practice Managers Network – northern Adelaide
- Northern Primary Care Nurse Network – northern Adelaide
- Young Professionals Program (Podiatry) – metro wide
- School Health Journal Club - metro wide
The supported networks are located across the Adelaide metropolitan region and provide a variety of health provider and/or network focus opportunities.
If you are interested in finding out more information and/or connecting with a network please contact the Primary Health Care Liaison Team - phone 8219 5900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org