Primary Health Care workforce support is a priority of the Adelaide PHN. Peer support and networking initiatives supporting this priority are listed below.
Interdisciplinary Health Practitioner Network (IHPN)
Interdisciplinary Health Practitioner Network (IHPN) is a collaboration between the Mental Health Professionals’ Network (MHPN) and the Allied Health Professions of Australia (AHPA).
Sign up here to receive meeting invitations or visit www.ihpn.org.au to find out more.
Our final meeting for the year will provide opportunity for you to learn about an online service for health care providers to manage chronic diseasse and preventative care; the cdmNet Coordinated Care Plastform. This presentation and discussion will build on previous meetings where we have explored the potential of interdisciplinary partnerships and promotion. We look forward to your participation.
Date: Wednesday 5 December
Time: 6.00pm - 8.00pm
Please join us for dinner and networking from 6.00pm
Venue: Adelaide PHN, Level 1 22 Henley Beach Rd, Mile End
Peer Support Networks
The Peer Support Networks small grants opportunity is for Primary Health Care Managers, Nurses and other Primary Health Care Professionals to facilitate peer support, networking and learning with a focus on quality improvement across the primary health sector.
The grants enable networks to meet four times per year within a 12 month period commencing from July 2018.
Successful applicants to the 2018-19 round of network grants are listed below:
- Practice Managers in the South - southern Adelaide
- SA Pharmacist Credentialed Diabetes Educator (CDEs) Network – metro wide
- SA Practice Pharmacists – east and outer southern Adelaide
- Central Nurse Network – central Adelaide
- The Northern Nurse Network - northern Adelaide
- Southern Nurse Network - southern Adelaide
- Northern Practice Managers Network - northern Adelaide
- Southern Practice Managers Network - southern Adelaide
- Metro Wide Practice Owners Network – metro wide
- The Cancer Forum - metro wide
- Southern Nurse Peer Support Network – southern Adelaide
If you are interested in finding out more information and/or connecting with a 2018-19 network please contact Mathew Booy, Executive Manager Data, Quality & Support - phone 8219 5900 or MBooy@adelaidephn.com.au