Chronic Pain Management and Opioid Dependence
Tuesday, 30 October 2018 - Tuesday, 30 October 2018
Time: 6:00PM - 8:30PM
Venue: Sage Hotel 208 South Terrace
- Describe the updates evidence of the efficacy of opioids in pain management
- Provide guidance for having crucial conversations with patients about alternate and more efficacious pain management strategies
- Consider a systematic approach to screening for substance misuse to ensure patient safety
- Discuss the benefits and evidence of exercise as an alternative, non-pharmaceutical approach to pain management
- Describe the referral pathways that are available to GPs for patients with chronic pain
Suitable for GPs.
There is no cost to attend.