Introduction to Immunisation
Tuesday, 31 July 2018 - Tuesday, 31 July 2018
Time: 8:30AM - 5:00PM
Venue: Education Development Centre 4 Milner Street Hindmarsh
The “Introduction to Immunisation” workshop is tailored to nurses new to immunisation program delivery, however, all health professionals with an interest in immunisation are welcome to attend.
- Why Immunise?
- Basic Immunology and Terminology
- The Immunisation Program and Vaccine Types
- Influenza Program
- The importance of good communication and addressing vaccine objectors
- Vaccine Management and the Cold Chain
- Vaccine Administration Procedure and Adverse Events
No cost to attend
CPD points apply
Full day catering provided