2019 Primary Health Care Awards | Now Open
Friday, September 06 2019
The Adelaide PHN Primary Health Care Awards are designed to celebrate outstanding achievement in improving the health and wellbeing of our community across the Adelaide metropolitan region.
Awards are open to all current Adelaide PHN commissioned service providers, Adelaide PHN related activities, Health Care Homes, Care Connections sites, or those who are part of Adelaide PHN's membership activities.
- Outstanding Achievement in Collaboration and Integration
- Outstanding Achievement in Access and Equity
- Outstanding Achievement in Health Promotion and Early Intervention
- First prize: Professional Development sponsorship to the value of $4000, a plaque and a framed certificate acknowledging the outstanding achievement
- Second prize: Professional Development sponsorship to the value of $2000, a plaque and a framed certificate acknowledging the outstanding achievementAll finalists will receive a certificate of participation
How to enter
Review the awards information and criteria, including submission requirements and conditions of entry & submit a nomination form by midday, Friday 4 October 2019.
All the information can be found in the awards pack by clicking here.
The awards will be presented on Saturday 19 October 2019 at the Adelaide PHN Annual Dinner.