2020 Primary Health Care Awards Now Open
Friday, September 25 2020
* This announcement was updated on Monday 26 October 2020
The Adelaide PHN Primary Health Care Awards are designed to celebrate outstanding achievements in improving the health and wellbeing of our community across the Adelaide metropolitan region.
This year, Adelaide PHN are looking to recognise the hard work and dedication of primary health care organisations across our region who have supported their communities during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Awards are open to any current Adelaide PHN commissioned service providers, partners or those involved in any of our related activities. This includes Health Care Homes, Care Connections sites, or those who are part of Adelaide PHN's membership activities.
- Outstanding innovation in continued service delivery during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Outstanding achievement in ensuring high levels of access and equity during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Outstanding achievement in health promotion and early intervention services during the COVID-19 pandemic
- First prize: Professional development sponsorship to the value of $4000, a plaque and a framed certificate acknowledging the outstanding achievement
- Second prize: Professional development sponsorship to the value of $2000, a plaque and a framed certificate acknowledging the outstanding achievement
All finalists will receive a certificate of participation.
How to enter:
Review the awards information and criteria, including submission requirements and conditions of entry, and submit a nomination form by midday Friday 30 October 2020.