2021 Primary Health Care Awards Now Open
Friday, September 10 2021
The Adelaide PHN Primary Health Care Awards are designed to celebrate outstanding achievement in improving the health and wellbeing of our community across the Adelaide metropolitan region.
This year, Adelaide PHN is looking to recognise the hard work and dedication of our region’s primary health care organisations, who have been responsive to our community’s needs in an ever-changing environment.
Awards are open to Adelaide PHN commissioned service providers as well as those involved in any of our related partnership activities. This includes Health Care Homes practices, Care Connections practices, or those who are apart of Adelaide PHN’s membership activities.
- Outstanding Achievement in Primary Mental Health Care
- Outstanding Achievement in Primary Alcohol and Other Drug Treatment Services
- Outstanding Achievement in Aboriginal Health
- Outstanding Achievement in Aged Care
- Outstanding Achievement in Digital Health and General Practice
- Outstanding Achievement in Workforce Support
- Outstanding Achievement in Population Health / COVID-19 Response
- First prize: Professional development sponsorship to the value of $3,000, trophy, framed certificate, picture, and article in our November Connect newsletter
- Second prize: Professional development sponsorship to the value of $1,500, trophy, framed certificate, picture, and article in our November Connect newsletter
All finalists will receive a certificate of participation.
How to enter:
Review the awards information and criteria, including submission requirements and conditions of entry, and submit a nomination form by Tuesday 5 October 2021.
More information can be found in the awards pack by clicking here. The nomination form can be found by clicking here.