EOI open for Network Leadership Group
Tuesday, May 21 2019
Adelaide PHN is pleased to announce Expressions of Interest (EOIs) are now open to join our Health Priority Network's (HPN) Network Leadership Group (NLG). The NLG plays a crucial role in supporting engagement and consultation processes with our Health Priority Network, and the sectors and communities it represents.
We are seeking EOIs from all Special Interest Areas:
- Aboriginal Health
- Alcohol and Other Drug
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse
- Children and Youth
- Consumers and Carers
- Disability Health
- Mental Health
- Older People
- Palliative Care
We are looking for individuals who advocate and lead within their sector or the community they represent, and demonstrate:
- Understanding of the health needs and future opportunities of their sector/community
- Ability to build effective partnerships, fostering a collaborative approach to improving health outcomes for the Adelaide PHN region
- Proven leadership and networking skills
- Ability to identify issues to integrate primary health care
The NLG's current Terms of Reference are available here.
To express your interest, please click here.
EOI Closing date: 5:00pm 7 June 2019
Questions can be directed to Anna Minges, Partnership Facilitator at email@example.com