Preferred Providers for the AOD Treatment Services Program Announced
Monday, May 10 2021
In November 2020, Adelaide PHN approached the market and invited applications from suitably qualified and experienced organisations for the Alcohol and Other Drugs Treatment Services Program 2021-2023. Today, Adelaide PHN announces the following preferred providers:
- Mission Australia - Drug and Alcohol Youth Outreach Service - young people aged 10 – 25
- Uniting Communities - Streetlink - young people aged 10-25 with complex needs
- Mission Australia - Partners Towards Wellbeing - other population-based priority groups
- Thorne Harbour Health - Alcohol and Other Drug Service - LGBTIQ people
- Nunkuwarrin Yunti - Harm Minimisation Team - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- PsychMed - The Matrix Program - methamphetamine
- Offenders Aid and Rehabilitation Services of South Australia (OARS) - Rehabilitation Treatment Services - people in contact with the criminal justice system
Adelaide PHN is currently negotiating contracts with these preferred providers and is also working in partnership with all providers to ensure a smooth transition that is as minimally disruptive to clients and providers as possible.
Interim Primary AOD Referral Pathway
Adelaide PHN has established an interim AOD referral pathway to receive and manage new referrals and provide a gateway to primary AOD treatment services throughout transition prior to the establishment of new programs.
The Pathway can be accessed via:
- Phone: 08 8218 2847
- Fax: 08 8346 6690
- Email: AODreferrals@adelaidephn.com.au
Subject to successful negotiations, it is expected that new services will commence in July 2021.
Please contact Adelaide PHN on (08) 8219 5900 if any further information is required.