Providers for the AOD Treatment Services Program Announced!
Tuesday, June 29 2021
In November 2020, Adelaide PHN approached the market and invited applications from suitably qualified and experienced organisations for the Alcohol and Other Drugs Treatment Services Program 2021-2023. Further to our announcement of the preferred providers on 10 May 2021, Adelaide PHN is now able to confirm the following providers from 1 July 2021:
- Mission Australia - Drug and Alcohol Youth Outreach Service - young people aged 10 – 25
- Uniting Communities - Streetlink - young people aged 10-25 with complex needs
- Mission Australia - Partners Towards Wellbeing - other population-based priority groups
- Thorne Harbour Health - Alcohol and Other Drug Service - LGBTIQ people
- Nunkuwarrin Yunti - Harm Minimisation Team - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- PsychMed - The Matrix Program - methamphetamine
- Offenders Aid and Rehabilitation Services of South Australia (OARS) - Rehabilitation Treatment Services - people in contact with the criminal justice system
Information on the specific AOD treatment services available within this program and how to refer to the services can be found via our website's directory listing.
Interim Primary AOD Referral Pathway
From 1 July the Interim Primary AOD Referral Pathway will cease operation. Referrals will need to be made directly to the appropriate Adelaide PHN funded AOD treatment service provider, as detailed above.
Adelaide PHN established the Interim AOD Referral Pathway to receive and manage new referrals and provide a gateway for primary AOD treatment services to support the transition period prior to the commencement of the new Adelaide PHN AOD treatment services.
Please contact Adelaide PHN on (08) 8219 5900 if any further information is required.