Assessment and Management of Upper Limb Pain (10 April)
Saturday, 10 April 2021 - Saturday, 10 April 2021
Time: 8.30AM - 5.00PM
Venue: College House 15 Gover Street, North Adelaide
A learning module for doctors wanting to boost their skills and confidence in managing upper limb pain.
Learn how to:
- Sharpen your diagnostic skills with more focused history taking
- Refine your physical examination skills and understand your findings
- Target and interpret upper limb investigations
- Make a specific diagnosis leading to effective treatment. Conditions include rotator cuff disorders, osteoarthritis, capsulitis, epicondylalgia, nerve entrapments and tenosynovitis
- Do joint and bursa injections in your office
- Perform basic manual therapy and trigger point injections in your office
- Prescribe appropriate exercises and medications
Suitable for GPs.
There is a cost to attend.