Basic Principles of Infection Prevention Control
Tuesday, 03 May 2022 - Tuesday, 03 May 2022
Time: 6.00PM - 7.30PM
Join APNA and subject matter expert Megan Reilly for a webinar packed with all you need to know about how to apply infection prevention control in your practice.
- Provide an overview of the basic principles of Infection prevention control.
- Discuss what is required of workplaces to prevent the risk of transmission within the workplace.
- Offer practical examples of how different elements of infection prevention control might be applied to different settings to support business continuity.
- Provide access to evidence-based infection control information.
- Explore further resources available to you.
Suitable for GPs, Practice Nurses, Pharmacists, Allied Health Professionals and Practice Managers.
There is no cost to attend.