Cervical Screening Training (workshop two)
Saturday, 22 June 2019 - Saturday, 22 June 2019
Time: 9:30AM - 4:30PM
Venue: Pavilion, Veale Gardens Corner South Terrace and Peacock Road, Adelaide
- Identify the management pathways for low, intermediate and high risk cervical screening test results in a case led series
- Order the correct test when completing the pathology request form for a range of cervical screening clinical presentations
- Confidently and correctly apply the co-test and pathways for investigating symptomatic women
- Access the ground-breaking self-collection pathway and support women to take a vaginal sample for HPV testing
- Register interest in recruiting for Australia’s largest clinical trial,-the Compass clinical trial
Please register your interest to Megan van Zanten firstname.lastname@example.org
Suitable for GPs, nurses and Aboriginal workers.
There is no cost to attend.