Communication and Dealing with Difficult Patient Behaviour (16 March)
Tuesday, 16 March 2021 - Tuesday, 16 March 2021
Time: 6.30PM - 9.30PM
Venue: College House 15 Gover Street, North Adelaide
This session will enable you to understand the importance of effective communication within a general practice environment and identify and respond to the challenges in dealing with difficult patients.
- Effective verbal and non-verbal communication
- Barriers to effective communication
- A model for responding assertively, effectively and safely to anger, aggression and conflict
- Developing skills in diffusing aggressive behaviour
- Taking care of yourself in the workplace
Suitable for GPs and practice staff.
There is a cost to attend.