Full time contract to 30 June 2020
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Intelligence Solutions/Data Systems Analyst to join our Data, Quality and Support team at Adelaide PHN.
We are currently developing our data reporting and business intelligence capabilities and are in the need for a highly skilled BI Developer / Analyst. As well as hands on development expertise you will also have experience in developing relationships with the right people, working closely with internal and external stakeholders to inform the creation of our analytical solutions. This is an excellent opportunity for the right applicant to combine these skills sets.
The Business Intelligence Solutions/Data Systems Analyst will be responsible for developing, operating and improving our analytical and reporting capability. This newly created, hands on role will support the strategic direction of Adelaide PHN by:
- Designing, developing and building reporting solutions to show the achievement against our Commonwealth KPIs in the National Performance Management Framework;
- Designing, developing and building reporting solutions to show the quality and efficiency of services;
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders; and
- Providing analytical data as appropriate.
In This Role You Will:
- Take a hands-on approach to building upon and improving our data analytics, reporting and insight capability;
- Develop a data reporting and analysis plan for the Adelaide PHN;
- Coordinate the efforts of our key data collections, reporting and dashboard tools to deliver timely enhancements to APHN efficiencies and stakeholder service delivery;
- Use a collaborative and co-designed approach to provide powerful and effective reporting solutions;
- Produce reporting and results with analytics tools for activity and systems improvement;
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to determine data requirements and provide advice on data collection tools to ensure the useability of data collected;
- Work closely and collaboratively with internal stakeholders to ensure they have the reporting to identify opportunities;
- Be excited, challenged, stretched and achieving amazing outcomes for our Adelaide Metropolitan community.
Skills and Experience:
You will excel across the Microsoft stack of software especially SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, PowerBI and have a sound knowledge and significant experience with analytics and other reporting tools.
Along with the above, you will be an exceptional team player capable of working cooperatively and effectively in a team environment and be skillful in fostering collaborative relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
You will be able to identify problems, challenges and barriers, also known as opportunities, and come up with potential solutions to overcome and utilise them. If the mountain won’t move – you will find a way – you enjoy a challenge and finding solutions!!!
Benefits and Perks:
In return, we commit to ensuring you have a great work-life balance, enjoy your everyday work life, have fabulous and supportive colleagues, get to stretch your ability, experience the fun and supportive work family we offer AND receive a competitive salary, commensurate with your demonstrated skills and experience (alongside generous salary packaging options, which enhances your net take home!).
Because this is all about YOU – we have put OUR information last! Adelaide PHN is an independent, not for profit, primary health care organisation based in Adelaide. We aim to improve the health and wellbeing of the Adelaide community by coordinating and integrating health and community services and by working in partnership to identify local needs and create strategies in response to keep people well and out of hospital; improving their experience AND their health outcomes.
- Read and consider the selection criteria (attached);
- Email your resume and a short (1-2 page) cover letter in response to the experience and skills/abilities criteria, and describing your interest in the role to email@example.com;
- If you would like to discuss the position, please call 8219 5900.
Applications close 12 noon Monday 15 July 2019.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Adelaide PHN Vacancy
Mon, 15 July , 2019 - 12:01
Phone: 8219 5900