Full time contracts to 30 June 2021
We have an exciting opportunity for multiple newly developed roles within our newly established Adelaide PHN Central Referral Unit, the pathway into our Primary Mental Health Care Services (PMHCS). The Mental Health Systems Support Officers will support the strategic direction of Adelaide PHN by:
- Co-ordinating, processing and related administration for Mental Health Referrals across the APHN region through the APHN Central Referral Unit (CRU);
- Working closely with the Adelaide PHN Clinical Triage team;
- Providing first line support to referrers and commissioned service providers around referral pathways and program specifics;
- Administration support of other data, quality and support projects as required;
- Exceptional customer service skills.
In this role, you can expect to be excited, challenged, stretched and achieving amazing outcomes for our Adelaide metropolitan community!
Skills and Experience
You will be an exceptional team player with high level interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) and demonstrated experience working in health services, clinical with software systems or in information technology fields.
You will be able to identify problems, challenges and barriers, also known as opportunities, and come up with potential solutions to overcome and utilise them. If the mountain won’t move – you will find a way – you enjoy a challenge and finding solutions!!!
Benefits and Perks
In return, we commit to ensuring you have a great work-life balance, enjoy your everyday work life, have fabulous and supportive colleagues, get to stretch your ability, experience the supportive work family we offer AND receive a competitive salary, commensurate with your demonstrated skills and experience (alongside generous salary packaging options, which enhances your net take home!).
- Please review and consider the position description
- Email your resume and a short (1-2 page) cover letter in response to the essential minimum capabilities and desirable characteristics, and describing your interest in the role to email@example.com
- If you would like to discuss the position, please call 8219 5900
Adelaide PHN Vacancy
Wed, 03 April , 2019 - 12:01
Phone: 8219 5900