Full Time (ongoing subject to funding)
Do you have a commitment to improving primary health outcomes in the community?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Capacity Building Coordinator specialising in Primary Health to join our Integration and Design team. This specialised role works with our commissioned service providers, partners, community organisations or systems to build on their existing capabilities.
The Capacity Building Coordinator:
- Establishes and maintains effective partnerships with commissioned service providers and key partners;
- Is responsible for the management of contracts with commissioned service providers;
- Facilitates connections and integration between commissioned service providers, and partnerships with stakeholders to influence best practice service delivery;
- Fosters a quality improvement approach to evaluation, assessment, monitoring and redesign; and
- Participates in broader health systems level partnerships and integration.
This role has a key focus on Primary Health and requires an in-depth understanding of the primary health care sector. This specialised role will work with existing and newly commissioned service providers delivering services across our priority areas including population health, aboriginal health, aged care and workforce.
You will be an exceptional team player with high level interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) and have significant demonstrated experience in building partnerships and influencing professional relationships with a wide range of stakeholders. An innate ability to influence and support organisations and individuals through change management will be highly regarded.
You will also have expertise and experience in critical analysis of complex issues in service delivery and service development and a working knowledge of the principles of commissioning from a primary health care perspective.
We expect the successful applicant will have tertiary qualifications in management, health or human services or at a minimum, experience at a senior level within a health organisation.
You will be able to identify problems, challenges and barriers, and recognise opportunities, and come up with potential solutions. If the mountain won’t move – you will find a way – you enjoy a challenge and finding solutions!!!
In return, we commit to ensuring you have a great work-life balance, enjoy your everyday work life, have fabulous and supportive colleagues, get to stretch your ability, experience the fun and supportive work family we offer AND receive a competitive salary, commensurate with your demonstrated skills and experience (alongside generous salary packaging options, which enhances your net take home!).
You may have had experience in previous roles in the primary health sector such as: Senior Project Officer, Project Manager, Program Manager, Primary Health Care Manager, Contract Manager, Contracts Administrator, Health Services Manager, Capacity Builder, Clinical Manager, Business Development Manager, Operations Manager, Service Manager, Partnerships Manager, Business Manager, Team Leader, Coordinator, Senior Manager Health, Health Director, Health Officer, Primary Health Care Officer.
Because this is all about YOU – we have put OUR information last! Adelaide PHN is an independent, not for profit, primary health care organisation based in Adelaide. We aim to improve the health and wellbeing of the Adelaide community by coordinating and integrating health and community services and by working in partnership to identify local needs and create strategies in response to keep people well and out of hospital; improving their experience AND their health outcomes.
- Please read and consider the attached position description
- Email your resume and a short (1-2 page) cover letter in response to the essential minimum capabilities and desirable characteristics, and describing your interest in the role to email@example.com
- If you would like to discuss the position, please call 8219 5900
Applications close 12 noon Tuesday 27 April 2021.
Adelaide PHN Vacancy
Phone: 8219 5900