Request for Proposal: Adelaide PHN’s Primary Mental Health Care Services 2023-2025
Monday, August 08 2022
Adelaide PHN is pleased to announce the recommissioning of primary mental health care services (PMHCS) for 2023-2025, following the deferment earlier this year.
Adelaide PHN is inviting proposals from suitably qualified and experienced organisations to deliver PMHCS within the Adelaide metropolitan region for the period 1 July 2023 to 30 June 2025. Both South Australian based and non-South Australian based not-for-profit and private organisations are eligible to apply. This invitation is not open to government entities.
The services covered in this Request for Proposal (RFP) include:
- Mental health service hub in the southern regions of Adelaide
- Mental health service hub in the western regions of Adelaide
- Specialist mental health services for LGBTIQA+ populations for the whole Adelaide PHN region
- Specialist family and child focused mental health services in the north
- Specialist mental health services for culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) populations for the whole Adelaide PHN region
This RFP excludes:
- Mental health service hub in the north as Adelaide PHN anticipates a separate commissioning process aligning with a Head to Health Centre and state-based services planned for this region
- headspace and associated Integrated Practice Units
- Mental health in residential aged care facilities programs
- Psychosocial support programs
- Indigenous specific programs
- Community based suicide prevention programs
The successful applicant(s) will be expected to commence delivery of the services from 1 July 2023, with establishment prior to this.
The tender documentation is now available on Tenderlink. The RFP closes at 12.00pm ACST on Monday 19 September 2022.
A tender briefing will be held remotely for all registered applicants on Tuesday 16 August 2022 at 2.00pm ACST. Further details can be found in the Tender documentation.