COVID-19 Vaccination Super Weekend
Friday, October 22 2021
Adelaide PHN is supporting Commonwealth Vaccination Clinics (CVCs) and general practice to participate in SA Health’s Super Weekend this Saturday 23 and Sunday 24 October.
Bookings are usually essential at the CVCs and general practice, but this weekend people can walk-in to get their COVID vaccination.
“I would urge all Adelaideans who have not yet been vaccinated to roll up their sleeves this weekend and get to their nearest participating clinic,” Adelaide PHN deputy chief executive officer Sarah Murray said.
“Our participating clinics will be offering free coffee for walk-ins Saturday morning."
In line with South Australia’s COVID-19 vaccine eligibility guidelines, clinics participating in the ‘Super Weekend’ are offering:
- Pfizer or AstraZeneca vaccines to people aged 18+ years
- Pfizer vaccines to people aged 12+ years
Visit one of the participating clinics listed below:
- Adelaide Central Vaccination Clinic: 257 Fullarton Road, Parkside, open Saturday 9.00AM – 12.00PM
- Reynella Respiratory and Vaccine Clinic: 216 Old South Road, Old Reynella, open Saturday 08.30AM – 4.30PM
- Northern Vaccination Centre: 1185 Main North Road, Pooraka, open Saturday 9.00AM – 3.00PM and Sunday 1.00PM – 4.00PM
- Health at Campbelltown: 523 Lower North East Road, Campbelltown, open Saturday 9.00AM – 3.00PM