Nominations Now Open: Adelaide PHN’s 2022 Annual Primary Health Care Awards
Tuesday, August 30 2022
Adelaide PHN is pleased to announce that nominations for our 2022 Annual Primary Health Care Awards are now open.
The Primary Health Care Awards are designed to celebrate outstanding achievement in improving the health and wellbeing of our community across the Adelaide metropolitan region.
This year, Adelaide PHN is looking to recognise the hard work and dedication of our region's primary health care organisations, who have been responsive to our community's needs in an ever-changing environment.
Awards are open to Adelaide PHN commissioned service providers and those involved in any of our related partnership and general practice activities.
- Outstanding Achievement in Primary Mental Health Care
- Outstanding Achievement in Primary Alcohol and Other Drug Treatment Services
- Outstanding Achievement in Aboriginal Health
- Outstanding Achievement in Aged Care
- Outstanding Achievement in Digital Health and General Practice
- Outstanding Achievement in Workforce Support
- Outstanding Achievement in Population Health / COVID-19 Response
Each category will be awarded an outstanding achievement and recognition award.
- Outstanding achievement award: recipient is awarded a professional development sponsorship to the value of $3,000, a trophy, framed certificate, and an article in our November Connect newsletter (includes a photo).
- Recognition award: recipient is awarded a professional development sponsorship to the value of $1,500, a trophy, framed certificate, and an article in our November Connect newsletter (includes a photo).
All finalists will receive a certificate of participation.
How to enter:
Please review the Information and Criteria Pack, including submission requirements and conditions of entry before submitting your nomination. Applications can be submitted via this online form and are due by 5.00pm Wednesday 5 October 2022.
Awards will be announced and presented at our Annual Primary Health Care Awards Dinner on Saturday 22 October 2022.
For any queries, please contact us on 8219 5900.
Relevant links and documents: