Procurement process completed for the recommissioning Primary Mental Health Care services
Wednesday, March 22 2023
Adelaide Primary Health Network (Adelaide PHN) is pleased to announce that it has completed the procurement process for the recommissioning of Primary Mental Health Care (PMHC) services within the Adelaide PHN region for the period July 2023 to June 2025.
PMHC services aim to deliver person-centred and whole of person, accessible and integrated primary mental health care, and suicide prevention services along a stepped care continuum to underserviced and at-risk groups in the Adelaide PHN region.
The successful commissioned service providers for the PMHC services are:
- Neami National - Mental health service hub in the south (Southern Hub)
- Sonder - Mental health service hub in the west (Western Hub)
- Lives Lived Well - Specialist family and child focused mental health services in the north
- Thorne Harbour Health - Specialist mental health services for LGBTIQA+ populations for the whole Adelaide PHN region
- Survivors of Torture & Trauma Assistance & Rehabilitation Service (STTARS) -Specialist mental health services for culturally and linguistically diverse populations for the whole Adelaide PHN region
All services are expected to commence service provision from 1 July. Existing providers have contracts until 30 June 2023 and Adelaide PHN is working closely with these providers to manage the transition of existing clients.
Adelaide PHN intends to release further details in the coming weeks including how to refer to the new PMHC services.
Adelaide PHN would like to thank all organisations who submitted applications for the PMHC services tender.