CAMHS Perinatal Mental Health Training (2 Aug)
Monday, 02 August 2021 - Monday, 02 August 2021
Time: 8.30AM - 4.30PM
Venue: Glenside Health Services, Learning and Development Building (front of campus) 226 Fullarton Road, Glenside
There are 4 training days per year, all with identical content.
The day’s content may include:
- Overview of Perinatal Mental Health Disorders
- Domestic Violence and Trauma
- Impact on child development
- Impact on Mother and Infant Relationship
- Overview of Medication in the Perinatal Period
- Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale
- Psychosocial Risk Assessment
- Managing Risks
- Lived Experience
- Referral Pathways and Services
Completion of an e-learning module as a pre-workshop activity is essential. Please refer to the detail in the registration link.
There is no cost to attend.
Suitable for GPs, midwives, adult mental health staff, allied health professionals, NGOs, obstetricians, drug and alcohol services, private and public sector health professionals.