Launch of Adelaide PHN’s 18/19 Annual Report
Friday, October 18 2019
Adelaide PHN is celebrating our achievements from across the year with the launch of our 2018/19 Annual Report.
This year's report explores our achievements in each of our priority areas and also highlights our work and impact through a series of stories. Key highlights include:
- our commissioning portfolio growing to a total of 168 contracts/agreements worth over $38 million
- over 3700 young people supported via our headspace centres
- the commissioning of two new primary mental health services responding to community need in the after hours period
- over 3000 closed episodes of treatment supported by our suite of alcohol and other drug treatment services
- over 1300 practice visits to local primary health care providers by our practice support team
- over 29, 000 care coordination services to support the health and wellbeing of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and communities
Visit our Annual Report page on this website to find an archive of our previous annual reports.